If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC may be right for you. Revere Plastics Systems is a national, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
- The ability to work within Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, and Materials developing and implementing a Continuous Improvement Process, utilizing Industrial Engineering techniques and concepts.
- Work towards development of a Lean Journey in conjunction with our customers’ Lean Team for Revere Plastics Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform time studies, cycle times, and work sampling
- Cell design and utilization of line balancing
- Utilization studies (direct and indirect).
- Develop “Lean Layout” utilizing lean tools (coupled/decoupled).
- Work with Engineering in establishing a quick mold change process/techniques and tracking.
- Establish a process of standardization in all aspects of the business.
- Work with Materials Group on inventory flow process (signals, packaging, scheduling).
- Material Flow Improvements (distances, routes, standardization)
- Man-machine charts, work combination tables.
- Standardize production boards and develop tracking progress.
- Work on standard for all operation and develop manpower requirements.
- Work with Maintenance on developing a process for response time, diagnostic guides, and PM effectiveness.
- Workplace organization, visual control and 5S Process.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering.
- Two plus years’ experience implementing, demonstrated lean practices on the shop floor, assembly level experience or mechanics that have advanced into lean engineering are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Innovative with an outside the box thought process.
- Dynamic self starter with the ability to work with cross functional teams.
For an exciting future, excellent compensation and benefits that include a comprehensive medical/vision/dental, 401K with company match, holiday pay, life insurance, and disability benefits, submit your resume by Fax, E-Mail or Mail to:
Revere Plastics Systems, LLC
ATTN: Jeanne Vanyo
401 E. Elm Street
Clyde, Ohio 43410
Fax: (419) 547-6828