If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC, located in Clyde, Ohio may be right for you. Revere Plastics Systems is a North American, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Promote teamwork and communication.
- Manage and direct the plant floor activities to improve utilization of company resources such as material, labor and machine. Strives to surpass company objectives through effective management processes, material and human resources.
- Administer and enforce all company goals, plans, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise all production activities, coordinate daily activities concerned with scheduling production, associate placement, training, and addressing quality concerns.
- Initiate action to prevent the reoccurrence of any non-conforming product issues to ensure quality levels are maintained and continuously improved. Maximize customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure safety of all employees; lead safety teams and programs on assigned shift.
- Meet or exceed productivity, cost, or other performance metric expectations. Implement and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a neat and clean environment at all timesParticipate and or lead improvement team activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experienced candidates with demonstrated success in similar roles will be considered.
- 5-7 years related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skill required.
- Innovative with an outside the box thought process
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Dynamic self starter with the ability to work with cross functional teams.
- In depth computer skills required.
For an exciting future, excellent compensation and benefits that include a comprehensive medical/vision/dental, 401K with company match, holiday pay, life insurance, and disability benefits, submit your resume by Fax, E-Mail or Mail to:
REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMS, LLC