If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC may be right for you. Revere Plastics Systems is a national, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Revere Plastics Systems, LLC is seeking an ambitious, qualified individual who is looking for an opportunity as a Materials Manager for our Clyde, Ohio location. Revere Plastics Systems, LLC is a North American, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets.
Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in purchasing, production planning, scheduling, inventory, shipping, customer service and month-end reporting of these function for multi sites. To excel in this position, you must have a passion for the customer, have a strong plastics background, and be knowledgeable in Injection Molding.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing, implementing and maintaining effective policies and procedures for scheduling, inventory levels, inventory turns, shipping/receiving and all other material related activities.
- Ensuring the completion of accurate documentation associated with purchasing (MRO and Raw), scheduling, MRP, ASN’s, EDI, inventory control and shipping/receiving.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of new programs within the IQMS System. Documents activities accordingly and maintains documentation to company directed procedures.
- Directing, planning and implementing systems to ensure customer product requirements are met and or are surpassed.
- Executes corporate and strategic plans to meet goals, including but not limited to, supplier consolidation, inventory accuracy, on-time delivery performance, inventory turns, and material flow.
- Other special studies/analysis as assigned by Plant General Managers or Company President.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 4-year degree in Manufacturing Management in Plastics, Purchasing or equivalent field preferred or 5+ years of previous experience in materials management within a manufacturing setting.
- Supervisory Experience (3+ years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a passion for getting things done, and attention to detail. Must believe in continual process improvement.
- Needs to be a Strong Team Player, with exceptional Organizational & Time Management Skills.
- Above average math skills and computer fundamentals.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge preferred.
For an exciting future, excellent compensation and benefits that include a comprehensive medical/vision/dental, 401K with company match, holiday pay, life insurance, and disability benefits, submit your resume by Fax, E-Mail or Mail to:
Revere Plastics Systems, LLC
ATTN: Jeanne Vanyo
401 East Elm St.
Clyde, OH 43410