If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC may be right for you. We are currently hiring for a Senior Manager – Mergers and Acquisitions. This position will be based from our Office in Novi, Michigan. Revere Plastics Systems is a North American, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
Provide project management, financial analysis and business strategy support for new business development initiatives (internal strategic development, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships). This position will help execute growth opportunities from strategy development through integration. Additionally this position will provide strategic business process, business analysis and strategic planning process consultation and support. This position reports to the CEO.
- Be a quarterback and key member of the team that analyzes, negotiates, and plans the integration of acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. Manage multiple “deal projects” including deliverables, deadlines, and expectations of various stakeholders. Review and share findings and status with Management.
- Interact with target ownership, consultants, investment bankers, etc. to generate deal. Monitor internal strategies and analyze business development opportunities against strategy.
- Provide strategic analysis support on complex business individually and/or in conjunction with peers and senior management for review by ownership.
- Develop and refine financial models in support of business development opportunities. Build valuation models, P&L’s, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow statements in accordance with RPS standards. Gain consensus with senior management.
- Participate in the structure and negotiation of M&A deals with guidance and review from senior management and ownership. Draft deal correspondence and review and shape legal transaction documents, i.e. Indications of Interest and Letters of Intent.
- Be a leader and key member, of the due diligence and integration teams for acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. Monitor execution of acquisition integration plans.
- Participate in internal strategy and business development initiatives including portfolio management, M & A opportunity analyses.
- Develop and/or refine RPS M & A materials to educate management, general employees, and target acquisitions on RPS M&A Process.
- Member of a centralized corporate function servicing the growth needs of RPS, while factoring in the needs of many cross functional partners (Operations, HR, Legal, Finance, IT, etc.). Ability to develop consensus among conflicting priorities and leading through influence.
- Mentor to operations management and financial manager/controllers related to acquisitions (e.g. provide analytical, financial and procedural guidance and training).
- Current RPS Strategy is to double in size and enhanced EBITDA and Enterprise Value significantly in the next 3 to 5 years. Current annual revenue ~ $250M.
- Requires travel 15-25%.
QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Strategy, Finance, Accounting or related. MBA a plus.
- 3 years of experience in business, strategy, or accounting functions. 7 years in a broad range of business roles.
- Recognized expertise in mergers and acquisitions, strategy development and facilitation, or financial leadership.
- Strong managerial perspective with ability to synthesize large amounts of complex information.
- Demonstrated experience executing M&A related and strategy development activities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner
- Experienced internal or external consulting skills including relationship building, communication skills, presentation delivery, rapid learning, and teaching.
- Solid “business sense” and understanding of the plastics injection molding industry and current operations. The ability to quickly assess opportunities and strategically grasp the impact upon RPS existing business.
- Maintains composure in stressful situations in a highly interactive role; is proactive and detail-oriented to navigate through roadblocks.
Additional information about our company can be found at www.revereplastics.com. For an exciting future, excellent compensation and benefits that include a comprehensive medical/vision/dental, 401K with company match, holiday pay, life insurance, and disability benefits, submit your resume by E-Mail to: