If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC may be right for you. Revere Plastics Systems is a national, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Appliance and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide direction on design and development activities to improve equipment and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direction on design and development activities to improve, modify or design new equipment and processes.
- Manages the Facilities Maintenance, Tooling, and Processing Teams
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Develops, determines and implements policies, procedures and programs for the Engineering Department Personnel.
- Assist in selecting correct design concept and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement of existing ones.
- Support the manufacturing department with respect to equipment and process improvements including specification design and quoting.
- Plan and coordinate the installation of new equipment.
- Project cost savings, and complete capital expenditures with respect to the budget as required.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards and customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Direct integration of technical activities and products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Engineering Degree from a four-year college or university; or 3-5+ years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have good knowledge regarding the design/function of injection molds.
- Plastic injection molding experience is a plus.
- Excellent Communication, Leadership & Organization skills
- Ability to organize and maintain controlled documents.
This position offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. If interested, please submit your resume by Fax, E-Mail or Mail to:
Revere Plastics Systems, LLC
ATTN: Jeanne Vanyo
401 E. Elm Street
Clyde, Ohio 43410