If you are interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then Revere Plastics Systems, LLC may be right for you. Revere Plastics Systems is a national, custom injection molding company with multiple plant locations. We are a leader in the manufacturing of products for the Industrial, Automotive, Electronics, Medical and Consumer Markets. At Revere, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
- Thorough knowledge and the ability to set-up and run lathes, mills, and surface grinders.
- Maintain and repair hot runner systems.
- CNC set-up, program, operate (Haas, OKK)
- Gibbs Cam & SolidWorks knowledge a plus
- Maintain, repair and retrofit injection mold components.
- Follows all safety standards and procedures according to OSHA and ANSI regulations and standards.
- Work with Engineers, and Process Technicians in regard to mold repairs and repair in the machine
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 year experience in a machinist environment
- Journeyman Tool and Die/Machinist card is a plus.
- Must be willing to stay current with technology through continuous education.
- Excellent communication skills internally and externally.
- Needs to be a Strong Team Player, with exceptional Organizational & Problem Solving Skills.
- Knowledgeable in Tig Welding
- Background in injection preferred with the ability to maintain, repair, and trouble shoot injection molds.
For an exciting future, excellent compensation and benefits that include a comprehensive medical/vision/dental, 401K with company match, holiday pay, life insurance, and disability benefits, submit your resume by Fax, E-Mail or Mail to:
Revere Plastics Systems, LLC
401 East Elm Street
Clyde, Ohio 43410
Fax: (419) 547-6828